SMSF Works Pty Ltd (ABN 62 606 479 903) is committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
You may request access to information held by us about you, and any SMSF services which you may receive by contacting SMSF Works on 03 8602 4100.
Where your trustee, adviser or accountant has established a superannuation fund or scheme on your behalf, it may be necessary for us:
- To collect personal information from you; and
- To collect some personal information about you from your trustee, adviser or accountant; and
- To disclose some of your personal information to your trustee, adviser or accountant in order to undertake the management and administration of the fund.
In order to manage and administer services relating to the establishment and ongoing compliance requirements for self managed superannuation funds, it may be necessary for us to disclose your personal information to certain third parties. Unless you consent to this disclosure we will not be able to provide you with our services. The types of organisations to whom we may disclose your personal information include:
External service providers who assist in administering the services we provide including:
- Superannuation Fund Auditors
- Tax Agents
- Debt Recovery Agencies on behalf of SMSF Works
- Your representatives (eg. Your authorised representatives or legal adviser)
- Our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations as required by law.
We will only disclose your personal information to these organisations to enable them to undertake specified audits, administration services or any other service required by you. SMSF Works will not disclose your information for any other purpose unless requested by you.
Where you wish to authorise any other parties to act on your behalf, to receive information and/or undertake transactions, please notify us in writing.
We may send you further information from time to time about SMSF Works and its services. You may elect to stop receiving such information at any time by contacting SMSF Works on 03 8602 4100. You may at any time advise us that you wish to recommence receiving SMSF Works information.