Takeover / transfer existing SMSF to our service
If you have an existing SMSF and would like SMSF Works to take over the administration, accounting and taxation functions, please contact us. The process of moving from one service provider to another is not complicated.
It requires the collection of relevant documentation to enable us to complete your fund's annual accounts and statutory reporting, and includes both historic information and current financial year documents, For an idea of the kind of documents required, view our checklist below. For an extensive outline of the information required, view the full SMSF Takeover Checklist.
Historical Documentation Checklist
- Trust Deed - a properly executed copy.
- Member/Trustee Information such as Tax File Declaration, Trustee Declaration and Binding Death Benefit Nomination
- Financial Statements & Annual Returns such as the Actuarial Certificate, the last set of financial statements and prior year income tax return.
Current Financial Year Documentation Checklist
- Rollover Documentation
- Pension Payments, Lump Sum Withdrawals & Rollovers Out
- Bank Statements
- Listed Equities
- Portfolio Management Services & Wrap Accounts
- Public Trusts & Property Trusts
For an extensive outline of the information required, view the full SMSF Takeover Checklist.
Our fees for the preparation of this service are based on time. Further information and average pricing can be found in our fee and service schedule, or by clicking the links below:
Fees & Services